14, Volhonka Str., Moscow, 119992
Tel.: (7-495) 609-90-76; (7-495) 697-92-98
The Russian Philosophical Society is glad to inform that
The VI Russian Philosophical Congress
“PHILOSOPHY IN THE MODERN WORLD: DIALOG OF WORLD OUTLOOKS”
will take place in Nizhnii Novgorod, June 27-30, 2012
Organized by: Russian Philosophical Society, Nizhnii Novgorod State University, Administration of Nizhnii Novgorod oblast, Institute of Philosophy of the Russian Academy of Sciences, et al.
The Preliminary Program includes the following panels:
- Philosophical Ontology
- Philosophy and Methodology of Science
- Social Philosophy
- Philosophical Anthropology
- History of Western Philosophy
- History of Western Philosophy (XIX-XX centuries)
- History of Russian Philosophy
- Oriental Philosophy
- Cognitive Philosophy
- Philosophy of Natural Sciences
- Philosophy of Technology and Enterprise
- Philosophical Problems of Globalization
- Philosophy of Culture
- Philosophy of History
- Political Philosophy
- Philosophy of Law
- Philosophy of Religion
- Philosophy of Education
- University Philosophy in Russia
- Philosophical Problems of Social Sciences and Humanities
- Philosophy and Methodology of Management
- Philosophy of Economy
There will also be academic conferences, symposia, colloquiums, roundtable discussions and evening lectures organized.
Applications from participants are accepted in the form of abstracts (electronically, 2000 characters), with obligatory indication of a panel.
Deadline for applications: 15 March 2012.
Abstracts should be submitted via the official web-site of the Congress: http://www.rfk2012.unn.ru
Registration fee for foreign participants (except those from the CIS countries) – 100 US dollars – can be paid during registration upon arrival.
For official invitation and visa application questions consult the Academic Secretary of the Congress Mr. A.V.Dakhin (firstname.lastname@example.org) or the Russian Philosophical Society. Email: email@example.com
Tel/fax: (495) 609-90-76; tel: (495) 697-92-98
Organizing Committee of the
VI Russian Philosophical Congress